Psychology is a popular and rare opportunity provided by Chesterton Community Sports College, giving pupils the chance to study what makes all of us tick. The course is ran as a GCSE within the Science Department and covers areas such as dreaming, cognition, fears and nature/nurture.
Pupils who study GCSE Psychology will look at the following topics
- How we see the world...
- Is dreaming meaningful?
- Do TV and video games affect young people behaviour?
- Why do we have phobias?
- Are criminals born or made?
Pupils enjoy discussions and debates about how the mind works. Pupils often discuss current topical issues and relate them to their learning.
- KS4 Psychology KS4 Psychology
- Ghosts Revision Ghosts Revision
- Revision using Plasticine! Revision using Plasticine!
- Revision Game Revision Game